My Homecare

NHS & Social Services


NHS & Social Services

If you are your loved one require assistance in your own home with personal care, My Homecare are an approved provider for local authority social services. Contacting social services is easy and we can even get in touch on your behalf. Their trained officer will come and assess your situation at home and make suggestions how carers may help. They may suggest care visits for short periods at key times of the day where you require help.

Social care in England adults can be free for up to 6 weeks but only where the individual has been assessed as meeting intermediate care criteria.

My Homecare are approved providers for Social Services across the UK and maintain a high standard of quality care services, so as to provide you with the best care in your home.